The University of North Texas Health Science Center is honored to host Dr. Ernest Grant, President of the American Nurses Association to offer the preamble for their free Nurses Month Webinar, presented by HSC nurse leaders and faculty. Join HSC nurse leaders and faculty, Dr. Stephan Davis, and Dr. Kayla Fair, on Thursday, May 28th at 12:00 pm (CST) for a free Nurses Month Webinar on “Become the Future of Nursing Leadership: Educational and Professional Pathways to Leading Change and Advancing Health.”
In this session, participants will learn about:
- The Changing Healthcare Landscape
- Increasing Educational Standards for Nurse Leaders
- Competencies for Nursing Leadership in Public Health and Health Administration
- Pathways to Advanced Credentials
- Integration of Personal Mission, Vision, Values and Strengths to Career Strategy
Date: May 28th, 2020
Time: 12:00pm (CST)
Location: Zoom Webinar
At the end of the Nurses Month Webinar, participants will be able to:
- Delineate various educational and professional pathways to developing their leadership capacity
- Create a leadership development plan based on their personal passions and professional goals
This continuing professional development activity was approved by the Georgia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
1 Free CNE Credit Available!
For more information on this free Nurses Month Webinar, please contact: