Yes, I said it. It’s time that nurses put nurses first!
This is our week, our month, shoot, it’s even our year. Come on. Let’s go. Ask for what you want both in your professional life and personal life. The world knows that we deserve more, and we deserve the best. We work hard, so we need to take care of ourselves. We give, give, and give and it is time to receive. However, we must be open to receiving and accepting greatness and gratitude. Don’t block your blessings.
But wait to receive more. We must practice gratitude.
According to Eckhart Tolle, “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” One easy way to practice gratitude is to keep a gratitude journal and write everything that you are grateful daily.
Do not be afraid to ask for more. You are worthy of more, and you deserve more.
You do not need validation from anyone. You are a highly skilled professional and an expert in your field. So go ahead, ask for that vacation! Ask for that raise you have been thinking about asking but have been too afraid. Negotiating that offer, yes, please negotiate. Go ahead and take a day to do whatever your heart desires. Whether it’s going to the spa or salon. Hair done, nails done, everything done. Go ahead and relax! Enjoy.
Back to gratitude and receiving. I will leave you with some positive affirmations. And yes, there are a lot of money affirmations because we need to normalize talking about money and getting paid. Nurses need to eat, too. Happy Nurses Week!
- I am open and ready to receive abundance in my life.
- I am worthy of having more wealth.
- Money comes to me easily and harmoniously.
- My life is full of prosperity and abundance.
- Money is rooted in good and leads to peace.
- I am full of confidence, and everyone around me can feel that.
- Happiness is a choice, and today I choose to be happy.
- All I need is within me right now.
- I am grateful for everything I have in my life.
- I am an unstoppable force of nature.
- Nurses, Go Ahead and Ask for More! - May 12, 2023
- Signs of a Toxic Work Environment: A Nurses Guide to Planning Your Exit - May 3, 2023
- Trauma: Life in the ER Want to be an Emergency Nurse? - February 1, 2023