Advertise in Minority Nurse
Deadline To Participate In 2021 Education Issue: September 17th
PREVIEW THE SEPTEMBER EDUCATION ISSUE
• Professional Development Goes Back to Class: How Innovative Methods Are Changing the Way Nurses Learn
• How Hospitals are Embracing Virtual Nursing
• A Long Road to Care: Nurses at Post-Covid Clinics Help Patients Recover from Lingering Health Problems
• Addressing Racism in Nursing at the Bedside and Beyond (about ANA’s newly formed National Commission to Address Racism in Nursing)
WHO DO WE REACH?
Unique Users: 2.9M+ US nurses on MinorityNurse.com, DailyNurse.com, and Springer Publishing
- RNs: 81.2% of nurses in our database have an RN
- Employment: 94.5% of nurses are currently employed
- Minority Nurse Newsletter is published 52 times per year and is sent to more than 46,000 opt-in recipients.
- Mobile Usage: 46% of nurses use phones or tablets to access SPC websites and emails