Advertise in Minority Nurse
Ad Deadline: July 26, 2020
PREVIEW THE SUMMER 2020 ISSUE
- 2020 Nurse Salary Report
- Surviving COVID-19: When Nurses Need Advocates
- Discover Nurse-led Innovation
- Finance 101 for Nurses
- Trailblazing Your Career in Nursing
- The Fear of Caring
WHO DO WE REACH?
- Minority Nurse reaches over 1,224,000+ nurses each year across every hospital in the United States and over 2,000 two- and four-year nursing schools.
- Unique Users: 1,224,000+ US nurses on MinorityNurse.com
- 41.1% African American/Black
- 32.4% Hispanic/Latino/Latina
- 19.1% Asian/Pacific Islander
- 7.4% Multi-racial/Other
- Gender Breakdown: 90.1% Female & 9.9% Male
- RNs: 81.2% of nurses in our database have an RN
- Employment: 94.5% of nurses are currently employed
- Minority Nurse Newsletter is published 52 times per year and is sent to more than 46,000 opt-in recipients.
- Mobile Usage: 46% of nurses use phones or tablets to access SPC websites and emails