UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
The Department of Nursing invites applications for a tenure-track position at the Assistant, Associate or Full Professor Rank.
Responsibilities include teaching, research and service. Teaching includes undergraduate and graduate courses on and off campus and online. A beginning or active research agenda is required and supported. Faculty participate in service activities relate to department, university, professional organizations and community.
Acceptable Minimum Qualifications:
• Candidates must hold an earned doctorate degree (PhD or DNP) with demonstrated expertise in a clinical areas with preference to candidates with experience in working with diverse populations. Teaching experience is desirable.
• Individuals with experience in acute care, mental health, community/public health or primary care are sought.
• Candidates must be eligible for a New Hampshire nursing license.
Additional Job Information:
• Experience in working with college age and non-traditional students.
• Skill in working with culturally diverse constituencies in the academic environment.
• Ability to cultivate external relations with community leaders, institutions and stakeholders.
• Demonstrated commitment to promoting excellence in achieving ethnic, gender, and cultural diversity.
• Demonstrated ability to work with faculty, staff, and students as well as community groups of diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, sexual orientation, disability and ethnic backgrounds.
To view description and apply, visit https://jobs.usnh.edu/postings/32092
The University System of New Hampshire is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action employer. The University System is committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our campus communities and encourages applications from qualified individuals who will help us achieve this mission. The University System prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or marital status. Application by members of all underrepresented groups is encouraged. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the U.S.