Website Missouri State University
• Strategically plans and facilitates simulation utilization, growth, and effectiveness related to student success in collaboration with School of Nursing faculty across the educational continuum. Promotes, supports and encourages interprofessional application of simulation experiences.
• Develop and implements policies, procedures, and practice standards consistent with Simulation Center goals, objectives, and strategic map.
• Provides mentorship and direction to faculty conducting research in the lab. Supports simulation research activities.
• Oversees the human and financial resources of the Simulation Center.
• Seeks additional funding sources, such as grants and community partnerships in collaboration with the School of Nursing Director, Faculty, and other healthcare providers.
• Collaborates with curriculum committees to design, develop, and implement clinical simulation curricula activities based on standards of best practice, and evaluation of student learning.
• Maintains accountability for the security and integrity of facilities, equipment, and supplies while maximizing their availability for educational exercises.
• Participates in public relations activities including tours of the facilities for University and community constituents and a variety of open house events.