University of North Florida
The University of North Florida is seeking interested candidates for two Full-time positions in the School of Nursing. These are entry level positions at the Assistant and Assistant/Associate Professor levels. Specific areas of interest are Community Health with Medical-Surgical experience for one position and Psychiatric Nursing for the other position.
The successful candidate will:
- Teach in areas of expertise (Community Health w/Med-Surg OR Psychiatric Nursing)
- Supervise students in clinical areas
- Perform nursing and community services in areas of expertise
- Conduct research in area of expertise
- Seek external funding
- Participate in School, College and University committees
For specific information regarding each position, including educational and experience requirements, please go to www.unfjobs.org and click the Faculty/Adjunct tab.
UNF is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action Institution