Clark College is currently accepting applications for the full-time position of Tenure Track Nursing Instructor. Start date is September 12, 2016. The salary is $51,266 annually. Open until filled. For complete position description, requirements and to apply, access our website at www.clark.edu/jobs. Clark College Human Resources, 1933 Fort Vancouver Way, Vancouver, WA 98663 (360) 992-2105. AA/EO employer.
Clark College, in Vancouver, Washington is currently accepting applications for a Nursing Student Support & Retention Instructor position. Salary is $49,773 annually. Closing date is September 8, 2015 at 3pm. For complete position description, requirements and to apply, access our website at www.clark.edu/jobs. Clark College Human Resources, 1933 Fort Vancouver Way, Vancouver, WA 98663 (360) 992-2105. AA/EO employer.
The Nursing Instructor conducts classes in Associate Degree Nursing theory, laboratory and clinical practice in accordance with program philosophy, objectives and procedures. Faculty of Mott Community College facilitate student learning and initiate and participate in efforts to consistently improve the level of student success. As learning facilitators, faculty consistently assess learning outcomes and their own teaching effectiveness (pedagogy). As professionals, faculty adhere to the ethical standards of their profession as outlined, for example, by the NEA and the State of Michigan. Where applicable, faculty maintain licensure and certifications. In addition, full-time faculty have the following key responsibilities which are described more fully below in the Essential Duties/Major Accountabilities section:
• Professional development
• Curriculum Development
• Collegial Responsibilities
• Actively participate in efforts focused on the College’s operational success.
1. Master’s of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree from an accredited institution.*
2. A minimum of three years of full time clinical nursing experience or part-time experience that would equate to three full-time years is required (6,240 hours).
3. Recent, relevant experience in Nursing within the past five years.
4. Current Michigan Licensure as a Registered Nurse or eligibility to obtain Michigan RN licensure prior to start date.
5. Evidence of continuing professional development.