Website Washington State University Vancouver
• A doctoral degree in nursing or related discipline
• Demonstrated ability to design and conduct studies addressing salient nursing and health care issues congruent with the College of Nursing research foci
• Demonstrated commitment to diversity and the reduction of health disparities
• Ability to be tenured as associate or full professor or short time to tenure
• Clinical experience, including eligibility for RN licensure in Washington State
• Current certification as family or psychiatric-mental health nurse practitioner
• Experience in teaching and advising graduate and/or undergraduate students
• Experience with technology assisted education modalities
• Experience working with diverse populations and/or students
• Teaching expertise and a research focus that will contribute to our strengths in building the scientific knowledge base that will contribute to the College of Nursing research foci.
Position will be at the Associate or Professor rank depending on qualifications.
Visit https://www.wsujobs.com/postings/31100 for full job description and application.
Find out more at www.nursing.wsu.edu.