This position has been filled
Assistant/Associate Professor will be responsible for:
- Teaching undergraduate, master and/or doctoral students,
- Advising undergraduate and graduate students,
- Participating in research team-building by complementing or augmenting current areas of faculty research,
- Maintaining an ongoing program of research,
- Publishing and presenting research findings,
- Serving on master’s and doctoral committees,
- Providing service to the university community and profession of nursing.
- A doctoral degree in nursing or related discipline by date of hire
- Clinical expertise and eligibility for licensure in Washington State
- Eligible for certification as an ARNP (FNP or PMHNP) in Washington State
- Demonstrated ability to design and conduct studies addressing salient nursing and health care issues congruent with College of Nursing research foci
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and the reduction of health disparities
- Expertise in teaching and advising undergraduate, masters, and/or doctoral students
- Expertise with technology assisted education modalities
- Expertise working with diverse populations and/or students
This full-time position will be at the Assistant or Associate Professor rank depending on qualifications.
To apply, to go www.wsujobs.com search by location Vancouver
Applicants will submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae and contact information for four references.
Find out more www.nursing.wsu.edu.
WSU is an EO/AA Educator and Employer.