Seattle Public Schools Health Services is Hiring!
- a $500 hiring bonus ,
- a stipend for National School Nurse Certification,
- salary on the Certificated teachers’ scale
- generous benefits.
Why work for Seattle Public Schools?
- SPS nurses benefit from strong nursing governance, evaluation by a school nurse manager
- Our caseloads average less than 1000 students/certificated nurse along with paid time for beginning of the year planning.
- We have a strong practice with over 600 years of combined school nurse experience,
- Orientation, assigned mentor, and 1.0 Clinical Coordinator support for practice.
Salary: Teachers pay scale for certificated position
Credentials and certifications: WA state RN license, Educational Staff Associate (ESA) Certification from Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI)\
District Phone Number: 206-252-0750
About Seattle Public Schools
Seattle Public Schools is the largest K-12 school system in Washington state, serving nearly 52,000 students in 97 schools. We have a staff of about 9,000 which includes about 3,100 teachers and 90 nurses.