PTS-1286 – ENROLLMENT SERVICES OFFICER
Under general supervision of the Associate Dean and Program Manager, this position is to attract and recruit students to Broward College.
This position will provide tracking of student data from admission to graduation. Employees in this classification will create and maintain admission records on a secure drive, prepare student applications for review by the RN-BSN Program Admissions’ Committee, oversee record maintenance, scanning, and shipping of student files to the District office, provide data analysis of all areas of the Program, and serve as the liaison between District Enrollment services and the RN-BSN program.
Perform related work/duties as directed.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Nursing or other healthcare related field.
Minimum Experience/Training: Three to five years of relevant experience. Experience required is within field or closely related field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Diversity and Inclusion
• Works effectively with all individuals and contributes to a positive environment by working with a diverse population of students, faculty, staff and external constituents. Contributes to an inclusive, respectful, and empowering working environment that welcomes diverse perspectives
• Respect for Others
• Demonstrates respect for team members and constituents by valuing their contributions toward the goals of the work unit and the College. Maintains professionalism and contributes to a cohesive work environment
• Cooperates and collaborates with individuals & groups that supports the mission and values of the College
• Flexibility & Adaptability
• Adapts approaches as situations in the work environment changes. Supports change based on the environmental needs, emerging technologies, and system upgrades
• Technical Expertise
• Effectively applies concepts, theories, methods, tools, techniques, and expertise in area of discipline (i.e. HR, Finance, Student Affairs, etc.)
• Continuous Improvement & Learning
• Actively develops one’s own skills and explores opportunities for personal learning and continuous development within the job’s functionality and in support of the goals and mission of department, division and the College
Close date: Open Until Filled
How to Apply for Broward College Positions:
Apply on-line through https://jobs.broward.edu.
A complete online employment application form is required with the following requested documents.
• Upon selection, official transcripts will be required.
• Employment is contingent upon successfully passing the required background checks.
• All positions are contingent upon budget approval by the Board of Trustees.
Call (800) 682-3646 or (954) 201-7338 for more information
Broward College is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from underrepresented groups, including minorities, women, and person with disabilities.