Bates Technical College invites applications for:
Practical Nursing Instructor
Medical, Dental, Retirement
7/day, 35/week/ 214 days/year
At Bates, we embody our mission to inspire, challenge and educate. If you’re looking for a challenging career opportunity and want to work alongside our motivated and dedicated faculty and staff, then Bates may be the right place for you. This full-time faculty, tenure track position provides comprehensive instruction to practical nursing program students. One primary component of the assignment is to provide clinical instruction to students in a health care facility. This position may be assigned to a variety of clinical rotations in acute care or long term care facilities and will teach didactic and practical exercise portions of the pre-clinical and clinical curriculum for the Practical Nursing Program.
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university.
• Five (5) years working experience in the Nursing field.
• Must possess an unencumbered RN License.
• Must communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
• Must obtain a Washington State RN License upon hire.
• A collective bargaining agreement exists and membership in the Bates Technical College Local 4184 or payment of a representation fee is required.
• Must successfully pass a background and criminal history check.
• Must meet eligibility requirements for professional-technical educator certification in the State of Washington in accordance with WAC 131-16.
For a complete job description or to apply visit:
Copyright ©2013 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency