This position has been filled
The University of Missouri-St. Louis, College of Nursing invites applications for a full-time faculty member serving as the Nursing Resource and Simulation Center (NRSC) Manager. This position will coordinate and oversee all operations of the NRSC, provide support to faculty and staff in the teaching of nursing skills; development and utilization of simulation experiences; and use of instructional technology and media to enhance student learning in undergraduate and graduate academic programs.
Salary and rank are competitive and dependent upon qualifications. The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A graduate degree in nursing;
- Licensure as a registered nurse in Missouri prior to employment;
- Four or more years clinical experience as a professional nurse.
- Education and experience in nursing education, instructional design, media and technology, including high fidelity HPS/scenario design.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience supervising personnel
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and within teams
- Cultural competence, which includes sensitivity to working with a diverse group of students and colleagues.
This listing is intended to inform prospective candidates of the factors upon which their candidacies will be evaluated. The absence of one or more of these factors will not necessarily cause a candidate to be removed from consideration or potential appointment. For more information, visit our website at http://www.umsl.edu/divisions/nursing/
Please submit a letter of application, vitae, and the names and email addresses of three references to Jaleh Noland, Administrative Assistant to Associate & Assistant Deans, College of Nursing, University of Missouri – St. Louis, One University Blvd., 159 NAB, St. Louis, MO 63121. Submissions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. The University is committed to building a culturally diverse educational environment. Men and minorities are encouraged to apply. The University of Missouri – St. Louis is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity.