The Community College of Baltimore County has a rich tradition of providing undergraduate education, workforce development, technology training, and life enrichment in the Baltimore metropolitan area. CCBC is the college of choice to over 70,000 students and 200 businesses every year. We meet students where they are and take them where they want to go.
Job Title: Nursing Program, Campus Director
This position is responsible for the coordination and supervision of faculty and students’ needs, the effective implementation and evaluation of the campus nursing program, and the daily operation of the nursing program on the campus. The Campus Director reports directly to the Nursing Program Administrator/Assistant Dean. The Campus Director also has teaching responsibilities in the nursing program.
The Campus Director duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to:
1) Provide leadership for the nursing faculty in achieving program goals and outcomes.
2) Promote the CCBC Nursing program and the School of Health Professions by participating in outreach.
3) Provide resources and guidance for the revision and update of the nursing curriculum.
4) Works collaboratively with the other Campus Directors and Nursing Program Administrator.
5) Coordinates, physical, personnel, and financial resources with the other Campus Directors and Nursing Program Administrator/Assistant Dean.
6) Provide vision for the CCBC Nursing Program within the School of Health Professions.
7) Reviews issues and problems effecting students and faculty; and provides appropriate counsel and referrals.
8) Maintains and analyzes data for the nursing program.
9) Participates and provides direction for nursing program evaluations.
10) Participates in development of RFR’s for grants for the nursing program; and manages grant deliverables.
11) Participates in the evaluation of faculty and staff.
12) Teaches in the nursing program.
13) Promotes professional development for faculty and staff.
14) Assists with reports for the state, regional, and national governing and accrediting agencies.
15) Assists with mentoring program for new faculty.
This position requires:
Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Maryland
Master’s degree in Nursing
Recent teaching and administrative experience
Salary: F2-Faculty 12 month-$57,556- $64,780
Position will remain open until filled.
Choice of one of two Maryland State Retirement Plans(contributory and non-contributory) OR Baltimore County Retirement Plans depending on position; Choice of two college subsidized health care plans (including prescription drugs); Dental and Vision insurance plans for employee and eligible dependents; Employee Assistance Program for employee and family; 403 (b) supplemental retirement plans; 457 (b) deferred compensation plan; Flexible spending accounts; Eligibility for post-retirement medical benefits; Generous tuition reimbursement benefits; Voluntary life, long-term disability, and accidental death and dismemberment insurances; Holidays, sick and personal leave (vacation leave for 12-month faculty, and professional/administrative positions)
Please apply online at: https://www.ccbcmdjobs.com/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1345562403215
CCBC practices equal opportunity in education and employment and is strongly and actively committed to diversity within the college community. EEO/AA