* BSN (Masters preferred).
* Five (5) years’ experience in clinical nursing.
* Basic Cardiac Life Support certification.
* Eligible for RN undisciplined licensure in the State of MO.
Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
* Cover letter, resume, transcripts, and certification are required and must be attached to the online application to receive any consideration.
* Applicants selected for interview will be required to prepare a ten (10) minute teaching demonstration on an assigned topic.
* Position will remain open until filled.
An MCC application must be accompanied by the following:
1. A cover letter which indicates the position of interest and addresses the following:
• The highlights of your education and experience which specifically prepare you for this position;
• The mission of the community college, and how you would contribute to the mission.
• How your teaching style would reflect the diverse learning style of our students;
• Your familiarity with the instructional technology appropriate to your discipline;
• The basis for your familiarity with multi-culturalism as you would apply it to your discipline; and
• The methods of assessment you would use to assess student learning outcomes.
1. A resume to include three professional references with name, address, and phone number.
2. Official or student copies of your transcripts.
Official transcripts will be required if selected for an interview.
* Interviews will be conducted by a hiring committee.
* Limited Duration – Special Contract Faculty appointment to end no later than June 30, 2013 but may be extended based on program outcome/enrollment.