Essential Functions are as follows, but not limited to:
1. Assures clinical instruction effectiveness by overseeing and conducting clinical site visits.
2. Provides orientation, ongoing education, supervision and evaluation to adjunct faculty.
3. Acts as liaison among the affiliate clinical sites, Campus Director and College.
4. Under the direction of the Campus Director, arranges clinical locations through the CAHS system.
5. Develops and maintains ongoing relationships with affiliate clinical sites.
6. Assures that clinical sites are appropriate for the student level and providing an acceptable learning experience.
7. Initiates and maintains Clinical Affiliation Agreements.
8. Maintains open communication with full-time faculty members concerning adjunct faculty members.
9. Utilizes Student Clinical Facility Evaluations to evaluate the effectiveness of clinical experiences.
10. Provides classroom and lab instruction as assigned.
1. Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Maryland.
2. Master’s degree with a major in nursing.
3. Teaching experience preferred.
4. At least 5 years of clinical teaching experience.
5. Maryland driver’s license.
6. Current automobile insurance.
7. Requires some weekend and evening availability
Qualified applicants will be subject to background and reference checks.
For best consideration, please apply by, March 15, 2013.