Nurse Managers, Medical Specialties
Portland & Tualatin, Oregon
Legacy Health, an Oregon-based not-for-profit corporation with more than 9,500 employees, is one of the largest private sector employers in the Portland, Oregon/Vancouver, Washington metropolitan area. Legacy consists of six hospitals, including a new state-of-the-art children’s hospital, dozens of primary care and specialty clinics, a regional medical laboratory service, a research facility, and other components of a complete health system.
Nurse Manager, Medical Specialties opportunities available at several Legacy locations:
Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center (#15-0030) – Tualatin, Oregon
The Nurse Manager will have the overall responsibility for 3 units, totaling 38 bed general medical with some oncology patients. We are seeking an experienced leader who has critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to develop effective relationships with staff, other departments, physicians, management, patients and families.
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center (#14-2303) – Portland, Oregon
The Nurse Manager will have the overall responsibility for a 35-bed inpatient medical specialties unit focusing on the adult patient population with chronic medical conditions. The unit also serves as an overflow for post surgical and post trauma patients.
Requirements for both positions include:
- BSN and MSN/MN. One academic degree must be in nursing.
- Current Oregon RN license or eligibility.
- Experience in an adult med/surg setting.
- A minimum of 2 years recent leadership experience.
- Exceptional skills in team-building, communication, and accomplishing planned change within a family-centered care philosophy.
- Experience in the use of electronic documentation systems in a surgical setting.
- The ability to consistently model positive and progressive communication with staff, physicians and patients.
Our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient population in a suburban hospital setting. Legacy Health is committed to diversity, inclusion and cultural competency.
Competitive compensation and benefits package include relocation assistance!
If you would like to join a progressive, quality-focused organization, then apply online at www.legacyhealth.org/jobs or contact Barbara Becker at 503-415-5740, email email@example.com. AA/EOE/Vets/Disabled