Website North Central State College
REGISTERED NURSING FACULTY (2)
North Central State College
North Central State College is accepting applications for 2 full-time, 9-month Registered Nursing Faculty. The positions will be for Fall and Spring semesters, with Summer semester off. Starts Fall semester (8/17/17).
Essential duties/responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Maintains minimum of 15 credit/18 contact hours of classroom, clinical and/or laboratory instruction per term and reflects a 40 hour work week.
• Meets with all classes as scheduled and provides the full component of instruction.
• Provides appropriate assistance and supervision to students in all classrooms, clinicals and/or laboratories.
• Delivers instruction based on the learning objectives and course outcomes found in the official College syllabus.
• Develops and maintains appropriate course materials to be distributed to students.
• Maintains current knowledge and skills in the faculty member’s discipline and in teaching strategies.
• Holds at least four (4) office hours per week for student consultation and advisement.
• Maintains accurate academic records for all students.
• Maintains accurate attendance records for all students.
• Reports attendance information, midterm deficiencies, and final term grade to the Student Records Office in the manner and by the dates specified.
• Operates within the organizational structure and policies of the College.
• Attends departmental, divisional, and professional development meetings and other College activities as required.
• Attends graduation ceremonies and assists as requested.
• Assists the divisional Dean, Assistant Dean, Program Director and/or Program Coordinator in maintaining an inventory of appropriate educational supplies and equipment.
• Maintains proper housekeeping and safety rules in classrooms, clinicals and/or laboratories.
• Maintains security of College property.
• Serves on College committees.
• Performs community service including serving on and working with community organizations, area agencies, and /or advisory committees.
• Maintains proper housekeeping, safety, and security in classrooms, clinicals and/or laboratories.
• Assists in maintaining appropriate educational supplies and equipment classrooms, clinicals and/or laboratories.
• Maintains professional relationships with students, peers, and staff to promote competence, education, and training related to program.
• Master’s degree in Nursing.
• Two years RN work experience.
• Ohio license or ability to obtain.
• Experience in Psychiatric-Mental Health/Pediatrics preferred for one position.
• Previous post-secondary teaching experience preferred.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package that includes health/dental/vision insurance, state retirement system, tuition remission, and much more.
Please express your interest in this position by submitting a letter of application and resume to:
NORTH CENTRAL STATE COLLEGE
Attention: Human Resources
2441 Kenwood Circle, Mansfield, OH 44906
You may also apply online at: http://apptrkr.com/1013640. Click on Info For then Job Seekers
Resumes will be reviewed beginning 6/5/17 and until filled
North Central State College is an Equal Employment Opportunity institution. We value campus diversity and demonstrate this in campus initiatives. We particularly encourage members of historically under-represented groups to apply.