Do you have a passion for ensuring quality healthcare is provided?
You could have a powerful future with APS!
Arizona Public Service (APS) is leading the way to a sustainable energy future. With $3.3 billion in annual revenue and nearly 7,000 employees, APS is the largest electric utility in Arizona, serving 1.1 million customers. We are the principal subsidiary of publicly traded Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (NYSE:PNW). Our generation fleet includes natural gas, nuclear, coal and growing renewable technologies.
Leader Health Services PV
Job # 20130548 • Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station• Phoenix, AZ
We will rely on your leadership skills and organization to manage a multi-disciplinary health services team and associated processes related to emergency care, pre-employment and regulatory physicals, case management of personal and industrial claims and clinic assessments. You will be relied upon to promote health and wellness and provide care and counseling to employees.
- A four year Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or Business Administration from an accredited college or university plus 5 years experience in Nursing, Regulatory Compliance or other job related field. In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, 9 years experience in Nursing, Regulatory Compliance or other job related field
- 2 years supervisory experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of related local, state and federal regulations, company policies and general health services practices
- Knowledge of regulatory programs including NRC, ANSI, ADA, FML, Worker’s Compensation and OSHA
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think strategically as well as deliver bottom-line results
- Ability to multi-task, handling multiple priorities simultaneously and excellent time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Power Point)
This position may require access to and/or use of information subject to control under the Department of Energy’s Part 810 Regulations (10 CFR Part 810), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 CFR Parts 730 through 774), or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 CFR Chapter I, Subchapter M Part 120 ) (collectively, U.S. Export Control Laws). Therefore, this position requires applicants to be a U.S. person, which is defined as a U.S. Citizen, a U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), a Political Asylee, or a Refugee under the U.S. Export Control Laws. All applicants for this position will be required to confirm their U.S. person status. All information collected in this regard will only be used to ensure compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws, and will be used in full compliance with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of national origin and other factors.
Every PVNGS employee may be called upon to serve as a member of the Emergency Response Organization (ERO) and will be expected to fulfill their obligation as an ERO member. This is a condition of employment at PVNGS. Roles and responsibilities defined in Policy 1503 and implementing policy guide are applicable to all PVNGS employees.
Any PVNGS employee may be called upon to support a refueling or short-notice outage. This includes line roles and responsibilities as necessary to execute outage activities.
You’ll enjoy a competitive package of compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, vision and retirement plans.
Visit our website today for more information!
AA/EO Employer by choice