Clinical Nurse Supervisor III, FHC-Santa Ana Family Medicine
UC Irvine Health
Santa Ana, CA
Job ID: # 4322
Full Time, Days
UC Irvine Health is an exciting place! Ranked as one of the Top 50 hospitals in the nation for the last 11 years (U.S. News and World Report), we are Orange County’s only academic medical center, and only Level I trauma center. We hold magnet status for nursing excellence, and 80 of our affiliated doctors are ranked as America’s Top Doctors. But we don’t just take good care of our patients; our employee benefits are unparalleled, including medical benefits active on day one of employment, and a generous retirement plan. If you are someone that strives for excellence like we do, then consider joining our team.
The Clinical Nurse Supervisor III is responsible for management functions related to the delivery of patient care, as well as the quality of nursing practice and the standards of care in the Urology Clinic. Supervises and directs staff and functions in the unit while maintaining clinical nursing practice skills and unit specific expertise. Specific duties include managing Human Resources. directing patient care activities, monitoring unit budgets, and participating on departmental and medical center wide performance improvement projects. Serves as a role model and clinical resource to colleagues, staff, patients and others.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively supervise and motivate staff through prior lead or supervisory experience
• Understanding of Joint Commission and other applicable regulatory requirements
• Ability to maintain a work pace appropriate to the workload
• Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
• Ability to maintain flexibility and work well in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
• Registered Nurse
• Basic Life Support
• Ability to work variable shifts including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a nurse
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing
• Bilingual skills to communicate effectively with patients and families
To apply, please go to http://careers.ucirvinehealth.org/jobs/1070281-clin-nurse-iii-supervisor…. Please be sure to carefully review the “Required Qualifications” before submitting your application.