ARE YOU READY TO LEAD HEROES?
Heroes who can leap tall buildings in a single flight.
Heroes who travel faster than a speeding bullet to get to the injured.
Heroes whose extraordinary powers enable them to provide extraordinary patient care.
That’s not just a job. That’s a way of life.
It takes a special person to lead heroes. Are you that person?
Med-Trans provides air medical services through the rapid transport of the critically-ill and injured. Med-Trans, renowned for its state-of-the art helicopter and fixed wing equipment, has established itself as an industry leader in safe and successful missions. We take great pride in hiring heroes. Why aren’t you on the team?
If you’re ready to put your super powers in action, we now have an excellent career opportunity for a Clinical Manager for our team of heroes in Beaumont, TX!
Our Clinical Manager works closely with local hospitals and 911 agencies to provide the air-medical transportation required for the area. The Clinical Manager is also responsible for managing the daily medical operations ensuring the safety culture throughout all components of the transport program. Most importantly, our Clinical Manager leads our heroes – the flight nurses and flight medics who provide extraordinary patient care!
If you are ready to lead the heroes of Med-Trans as a Clinical Manager, you will need to possess the following:
- · Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- · Five years nursing/paramedic experience in a high volume 911 or ICU/emergency department
- · Three years flight experience
- · Two years people management experience
- · RN/Paramedic licensure in the state served by the assigned flight programs
- · BCLS, ACLS, PALS
- · NRP within 6 months of hire date
- · TNATC within one year of hire date
- · CFRN within 18 months of hire date
- · FP-C/CFRN preferred
- · BS or BA degree preferred
If your passion is flying and you have the skills to deliver patient care in missions where every second counts, apply today at: www.med-trans.net!
Heroes are made by the paths they choose.
Be a hero.
Work with heroes.