Inovalon, Inc. is a health care informatics company that aims to achieve meaningful impact in clinical outcomes and financial performance across the health care landscape.
Inovalon, Inc. is actively recruiting for Bilingual (English/Spanish) Registered Nurses to complete telephonic health care screenings and assessments in order to educate patients on their chronic conditions with the ultimate goal of empowering each patient to maintain his or her overall health. The position is worked on a Monday through Friday daytime schedule.
- Complete telephonic health risk assessments or screenings that facilitate patient stratification and the identification of appropriate evidence-based interventions designed to improve patient health outcomes;
- Based upon ongoing reviews of accumulated patient information, implement interventions and services according to pre-established protocols and care plan guidelines designed to achieve chronic care program patient goals;
- Communicate professionally with patients, providers, and caregivers to obtain or provide information, including completing telephonic health counseling and education calls;
- Provide disease specific education in accordance with corporate policies, procedures, and program content; and
- Advance knowledge base and communication skills through training, mentoring, and observation.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish;
- Registered Nurses (RN) with active licenses;
- Familiarity with chronic care conditions offered by Inovalon to client organization;
- Demonstrated telephonic communication experience with simultaneous ability to document findings in a computer and the ability to manage and meet deadlines; and
- Highly computer literate and detail oriented.
To apply, please visit Inovalon’s careers page at www.inovalon.com.