At Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois, you won’t just find a career – you’ll discover an exclusive experience that gives you an opportunity to learn more, grow more and become more. Deeply rooted in education, our culture provides our employees with the tools they need to shape our medical center, as well as the future of health care everywhere. As part of our team, you’ll discover why our unique combination of research and patient care has earned us national ranking by U.S. News & World Report and by the Leapfrog Group as a Top Hospital for the fourth consecutive year. You’ll also be an important part of the Rush Transformation, which includes our new hospital tower designed with input from our staff, patients and their families.
Women, Children and Family Health
In this role, you’ll contribute to the mission of the college by integrating the roles of teacher, researcher, clinician and leader.
- Direct the learning of students in clinical and classroom settings
- Participate in the student advisement process
- Support continuous quality improvement in patient/client care
- Participate in departmental and college strategic planning, decision making, and evaluation
- Generate grants and conduct research
- Apply research findings into your own practice and teachings
- Facilitate research activities of students, colleagues and members of related disciplines
- Participate in the College of Nursing Evaluation program
- 2 years of experience in clinical nursing practice
- Current IL RN license
- Certification as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse preferred
We offer generous benefits, including several tuition assistance programs. To apply, please visit http://careers.jobsatrush.com/chicago/faculty/jobid1893218-assistant-professor-women-children-and-family-health-jobs
Equal Opportunity Employer