All treatment team members are responsible to meet individual clients and families needs by developing healthy relationships, advocating for client and programs best interest, while encouraging client social, emotional, and intellectual growth through their work. Working in our Residential Treatment Center and Outpatient settings the APN’s primary responsibilities would be psychiatric assessment, medication monitoring and consultation. This position requires the ability to work collaboratively with clients, families and stakeholders. Attention to clients needs while working in a fast paced environment is a must.
- Provide psychiatric related services to child and adolescent clients including psychiatric evaluations and assessments, prescribe, modify and monitor all medications as necessary in a residential and outpatient treatment setting.
- Provide ongoing consultation to treatment providers.
- Facilitate client, family and group therapy sessions.
- Provide training and educational sessions to treatment teams, clients, families and outside stakeholders.
- Complete appropriate documentation and maintain case files.
- Must be a RN with a current Nurse Practitioner Licenses in the State of Illinois.
- Must have 5 years plus experience practicing in mental health setting serving children and adolescents.
- Experience working with child welfare systems preferred